CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 11, 2008

Open mind.....

OK as you can see I deleted my old posts where all I was doing was complaining and venting. I am adding another twist to my life style change, which by the way isn't going to so bad. I am taking everything one day at a time w/ my hubby. I have always know not to wait to be asked to go w/ him somewhere or I would be waiting forever. This weekend I got my mom to watch our little girl and told him I was going w/ him on Saturday night. We both really enjoyed ourselves. I know that it wasn't all him and that I needed to put myself out there and I am glad that I finally did. I think he thought I didn't want to be around him that all I wanted to do was sit at home w/ Kylie. WRONG. We were communicating, just not about the right things so from here on out I will have an open mind and trust "myself" to communicate in the right way and trust him to be home a little more. After last week and this weekend I do feel so much better about us, so no more negative thinking....only and open mind and heart !

1 comments:

Amy said...

lol! You did the same thing I did...I started out negative and crappy and deleted and started over. Good job :) Glad things went well this weekend!!!