My new lifestyle change is still on the right track.... With modifications to both my eating and thinking I have been doing pretty well for myself . I know I have lost weight or inches because this weekend I put on a pair of jeans that I hadn't worn since November 2006!!!! Not getting on the scales though because if I haven't lost much that just puts me out and then I think that means I can eat something since i haven't been doing anything anyway. I know inches are different and that is all that matters to me right now. I still need to work on getting some sort of work out routine down, my walking is sporadic I just can't seem to commit to something on that order. I can always find an excuse to not do it...
Monday, August 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Awesome...sooo glad it's working!
Post a Comment