CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 28, 2008

Lifestyle Change

A month or so ago I decided that I need to look at things in a whole new way, I was going down hill on roller coaster ride of drama that was and wasn't mine and decided things need to change. Instead of listening to everyones problems, holding all my anger in and bottling it all up, I decided to take a deep breath, let it ALL out and move on. I tell people what I am feeling and no longer hold grudges w/ myself or anyone else. Amazingly I feel 100% better, a new person....Emotionally, now physically that is a different story.

I had my emotional change and now for the physically change, I need to lose weight and lose it bad. So hence the "lifestyle change." Today is day 1 of the change, I have started a carb diet where I can have 45 carbs for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Then I have 3 -15 carb snacks in between each meal. I have not had motivations for doing this since I was pregnant.

When I was 6 months pregnant I found out that I had gestational diabetes and that I needed to control my weight and the babies weight gain. How awful is that the only time I can lose weight and feel great is when I am prego....LOL Good for me and good for the baby just to bad I couldn't keep it up. I don't actually know what kind of weight gain I had since I lost lbs and gained lbs. From my 1st Dr. visit to labor I had only gained 12 lbs and looked way better full term prego than I do now. I actually weigh more now than I did then :(

I was doing the carb diet then and after I was just so consumed w/ the I "can" eat it now, and not to mention while I was on maternity leave sitting on my rump Thanksgiving, and Christmas came and went along w/ my figure.

SO TODAY I START MY DIET

I am motivated now.....I want to feel and look better than I did when I was pregnant, I want to me a healthy mother for my baby girl. I don't want to be the mom sitting on the bench at the park because I am to unfit and fat to play WITH my daughter. So here goes. I need all the prayers and support I can get :)

I WILL CONQUER MYSELF

0 comments: